Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksfulness Day 7

Today I am thankful for something yummy. Something dark, something square and cold, something that I havn't had since last Holiday season. Something....chocolate.
Fudge, If properly made it is my favorite treat. I make it every holiday season using a very special recipe. Sadly it not a recipe that has been passed down through my family for countless generations :), actually I think we just copied it out of a cook book onto a note card and crumpled the corners so it looks real old. Anyhow the recipe is really simple and is soooo good or maybe its just my ability to make it so well, I guess we'll never know. Anyhow its particularly good with walnuts. I can think of few things I'd like better than coffee and fudge by a fire over Christmas break. Plus fudge makes an incredible gift, like really really yummy gift and one that very very few people like not to receive.

2 comments:

  1. lol..."we just copied it out of a cook book onto a note card and 'crumpled the corners so it looks real old'"

    ReplyDelete