Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankfulness Post Day 3

Today it was a little bit difficult to think of something I'm thankful for that isn't typical but after much thought and an afternoon spent studying in front of a fire with numerous pots of teas and of course, my bathrobe ;) I've think I've come up with a suitable subject for this post. Today I am thankful for floss. I've found floss to be extraordinarily handy despite the tedious task it is to use. If you've ever eaten corn on the cob, the proper way, which is not necessarily the polite way, you'll understand why floss is worthy of this post. Its amazing how little their is to write about something we use......or are supposed to use everyday. So I think I will end this post here cause I need to get back to work.

Moral of the story, floss your teeth you wont regret it especially considering the holidays are coming up.

2 comments: