Friday, September 24, 2010

Paris

Pardon my poor smile but as you can see we are very cold. I realized today walking through Paris that when I return home its going to be perfect weather for wearing my trench coat and leather gloves, it made me so happy.

St. Peters Basillica was definitly my place so far. Paris is definitly my favorite city. I'll write more and post more pictures later. Its been fabulous though. Me and Daniel are staying with a wonderful Missionary in Paris who stayed at our house last year, she advised me to study Calvin which I did so you all can blaim her for my Calvinistic streak. Today me and Daniel went and scaled the Eiffel Tower as well as looked at the Arch Triumphant bemoaning the whole time that America had no similar monuments.

Farewell I'll write again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love Paris. Did you go all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower, or just the middle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. psh, we would not come all the way to Paris and not go to the top. Unintentionally it turned out perfectly. We went up when the sun was just going down so it was stilll light enough at the top to take pictures, then as we came down the twower they turned the lights on so we were able to take some sweet pictures of it all lit up, when we got to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete