Friday, September 18, 2009

Piano
















There it is our illustrious antique piece of scrap wood. Out of which pours more artistry and genius than out of Galileo himself. The piano. I think its the most well used piano in the world. I normally play it when I wake up in the morning around six and me or my older brother will normally be playing pretty late into the night like ten or eleven and theirs four siblings that play in between. The bottom D A and G dont even work so it gets annoying if your playing a song that goes all over the place and than the notes dont even work.

I have to admit piano has been growing on me. I didn't like it at all when I started last fall but now tis getting to be pretty fun. Here is a sample of one of the songs I'm learning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxmcXQp3mqE

2 comments:

  1. I like to think that I can play the piano...wish I could. I am sort of taking lessons (teaching myself through a bunch of books) but that's cool that you can play songs that go all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah for pianos! I absolutely love my poor old piano, which is in very very bad shape, and terribly out of tune... maybe someday I can invest in a baby grand!
    Keep playing!

    ReplyDelete