Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankfulness Post #3

Everyone knows your not supposed to judge a book by it's cover or a person by their exterior. Everyone also knows that when it comes to having a good conversation, having one with a beautiful person is more fun than having one with a troll. Obviously the having of a good conversation is the most important part but to simply ignore the cover, or the exterior is to deny a large part of what makes that person themselves or that book the way it is. This train of thought brings me to my thankfulness post #3 idea. Today I"m thankful for mugs and their different exteriors. 

This is my classic mug, good for guests or people of unknown emotional status. 


When I want to feel smart I go for one of the families 4.0 mugs. 


Next comes the smaller more artistic creative mug used for drinking the same amount of coffee in more cups so it seems like your drinking less. 


Than is the monstrosity sometimes called "bottomless". Typically used for all-nighters this unseemingly character adds a strength to one's coffee that an average mug would crack under. 


Last and best is my personal favorite. Like the wounded solider who will not give up this faithful servant to my coffee addiction never fails to put me in a good mood. Despite being chipped, cracked and handleless I can rely on this mug to serve me well and faithfully despite long hours and an unpaid pension. 



There you have it. Remember to appreciate the little things and if you are consistently in a bad mood consider making a mug change to something more encouraging. If you tell me, "well I don't use mugs at all because I don't drink tea or coffee" Well you can start there. If your not having a good conversation, it doesn't matter whether your talking to a troll or a beautiful person the interaction will probably be a waste. So start with the tea or coffee and than find the mug suited to your needs. 















No comments:

Post a Comment