Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Two big posts

My title very neatly summarizes my post. Sorry for not posting in awhile but I've been busy. Actually yes I have been busy so quit judging me.

So my two big posts coming up are duuuun dundun du... Number one I'll be posting about why I call myself Sir Lagan and the order of knighthood to which I belong and all the specifics that I am allowed to talk to you about, about said knighthood.

Number two, I've been reading on and off, more off than on but I have been reading the Three Musketeers series of which I am a big fan. Well, finally after three thousand plus pages I have gotten to the climax of this one of a kind epic. I came across probably one of the coolest parts in any book I've ever read. I'll be posting two of the coolest dialogues in any book you'll ever come across.

As an added bonus I'll probably post my testimony. Since I'm getting baptized in a few weeks I don't suppose I have any excuse not to. So now wait in anxcious anticipation for whichever of the beforementioned topics I wish to post on first.

No comments:

Post a Comment