Friday, December 17, 2010

Good Old Plinky.

So I'm not going to apologize for not posting because I have my reasons, I just hope people haven't stopped checking my blog because of a shortage of posts. Seeing as how I posted fourteen days straight I think I earned myself a little slack. I wasn't going to post today either but today's Plinky question was far to thought provoking. Here it is, *drumroooooooooollllll*

If their was no consequences what is the most evil thing you would do?

A superb question and one that in my younger years I actually devoted considerable hours of daydreaming to. These thoughts normally led to daring exploits such as becoming and expert assassin/inquisitor and being a sort of Robin Hood. Making myself appear that I'm doing good but in reality I would feed off an established system of authority to make myself happy.

Those dreams however are long gone. Realistically if I could choose one evil thing to do and not get caught I'd try to bring about the downfall of some powerful organization that I dont particularly like. Not necessarily because I dont like the task that it is doing I just think the resources that organization uses could be better used elsewhere. Agenices like the DMV *scowls* or society's dedicated to the protection of animals or companies that produce "christian" media for the public to make it more appealing and less threatening. I'd use more violent means then legislation and vent my frustration on such organizations by perhaps killing the last Eight Eyed Purple Glow in the Dark Filipino Butterfly Moth Bug or possibly nudging a bicyclist who thinks he's a car and trys to take up a driving lane.

So now that you all have a glimpse into my dark side and know a bit more about the things I'd delete pretty quick if I had a bit more power and a bit less conscience, I'll go to bed and leave you to wonder what sort of foul deeds you'd commit if God went off watch.

PS. I'm reading the Harry Potter books, hardcore and trying to finish them as quickly as possible...hence my not posting. I've been holding out on a post about the books and the reasons people dislike them until after I've done, so it might be Monday or Tuesday before I get to that.

4 comments:

  1. I'd be very interesting in hearing about Harry Potter from you. I've watched all the movies so far, which I kind of enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I'm really looking forward to writing the post as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could travel back in time as well, I would become an epic archer or have awesome skillz in swordsmanship and fight in the Holy Crusades. Either that or become a nanja assassin... However, if time travel was not possible, I would become a secret agent and murder the president (not like I possibly could)......... Or steal the moon. lol. But now that I'm thinking about it, all of those aren't uber evil. Hrmm perhaps I'll need to ponder this question more.
    And you read/are reading the Harry Potter books?!!! How could you? lol jk but I am interested in reading your thoughts on the books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Otto The IllustriousDecember 20, 2010 at 3:01 PM

    But what if I was that cyclist pretending he's a car?

    I don't especially like getting run over...


    Here. I don't like the DMV either. Now can I keep riding down the middle of the road?

    ReplyDelete