Friday, March 15, 2013

Baking Bread

Hello my friends, this past week has been super busy. Tomorrow I have two exams and I've been up late studying every night. Wednesday night I was particularly tired. I wasn't ready for bed but my mind needed a break. So I was looking through the blogs I follow and on this fantastic blog, http://atastefulendeavor.blogspot.com The author wrote about making bread. I thought great, "this is great, I can take a quick break from studying and make something edible." So I begin....
Phase I 
Phase II





Phase III





Phase IV





Phase Complete
 Now this was try number two, the first one I made was even more flat and less shiny.

This morning I woke up to a forest fire. 
Than I put glasses on and it looked like this.....



... and this. 


Happy Friday, have a great rest of your day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment