Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Some of the things I've done today.

I thought you might find interesting some of my actives so far today. My daily sentence this morning was to dig up all the rocks surrounding this pipe, carry them halfway across the yard and spread them. I was tired afterwards.

So I decided to vent my frustration on a stump. Partly because stumps can't fight back and partly because this particular stump pokes its annoying head out the middle of our lawn and gets in the way of the mower. You would be wondering now, how uprooting a stump is a good cure for frustation, normally such a task is really hard work and not something someone does for pleasure. I went about it a different way. This way......I built a fire over the stump and burned its roots off. Sitting by the fire, waiting for it to burn down I had another idea. While in Vermont this past weekend I ran across some free books.. Some scientists have tired to prove that reading in and of itself is educational and helpful to the development of children. I strongly disagree and show my disagreement by burning books which do not deserve to be books. Jordan and I decided that before burning the books we ought to dishonor them.

Then we fed them to the flames.


No Gossip girl we do not love you.
Let all such vileness be purged from the land so that the land may flourish and produce great harvests.










3 comments:

  1. Lol. While I'm sure reading can *can* be good for you in and of itself, I would certainly agree that it isn't *always* good for you in and of itself. Nice job on the burning. I approve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha... sounds like an epic day. I greatly approve of the burning as well. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only question would be how such books got near your house in the first place? :)
    Good for you on burning it.

    Lady Amy~

    ReplyDelete