Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring

Well I am back and nobody has given me the pictures of the wedding yet. Those will probably come shortly. I thought I'd post a couple pictures of Spring which we are having here in Connecticut. This morning was the first time it was warm and dry enough to go for a walk barefoot and shirtless. The last of our snow fort melted over the weekend so our yard is now snowless. We had thought we were gonna get an earlier spring but mother nature suprised us with this for April Fools day.


Fortunately it didn't stick but it was surprising nonetheless.

Two days later I went outside and took some pictures.
These are the wind chimes which my sister in law's family gave to my family when they visited us in October. Their pretty sweet because I can here them from my bedroom when I wake up and when I go to sleep.

Here are some cool purple flowers I found while going for a walk in our woods last week.

To reconcile the problem I posed in my last post, I'm just gonna say that the problem arises with a false assumption about what those words mean in the context of the passages that I quoted from. Primarily in the I Corinthians passage.

Purple pwns ftr and Spring is very pleasant.

3 comments:

  1. Those flowers are called Crocus'.... just so ya know :) They are pretty though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pictures Caleb!!

    ReplyDelete